Northern Real Estate Urban Ventures has been accepted for the 2016 Inner City Capital Connections Program Philadelphia to begin June 23rd 2016.
NREUV awarded the FFE contract for The Beacon Center, a 99 unit affordable housing and church renovation project in Ward 4 of Washington DC
– Principal of NREUV voted as Developer of the Year by the DC National Organization of Minority Architects.
– Principal of NREUV is part of the leadership team on two development projects that are site award winners by Built by Women – for the Nannie Helen at 4800 and the John & Jill Ker Conway Residence.
NREUV has been engaged as Owners Representative and Development Consultant by McCormack Baron Salaza
Community First Development, a joint venture with A. Wash & Associates have been selected by Prince Georges County MD Redevelopment Authority, to develop 210 Maryland Park Drive in Capitol Heights MD. This will be a flagship project of market rate apartments located near the Capitol Heights metro.
– Principal of NREUV named a 2013 Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise (Top 100 MBE) Award winner
– Principal of NREUV is selected by 100 Black Men Of Greater WDC and the President’s Women Organization as one of the 2013 Women of Color Achievement Award recipients.
– The Beacon Center gets selected to go to Underwriting – the next level with DHCD!